but Odiogo does a very good job of creating MP3 versions of your blog posts and posting them for your readers to play – either on the website itself or as a podcast on their iPods (or similar devices).
I’ve just added the Disqus WordPress plugin to this blog.
Disqus is an interesting application that lets visitors track replies to comments via RSS and even take the conversations across multiple blogs, following trackbacks to your posts and their respective commenters.
Here is my discussion page.
- Apache HTTPD 2.2.6 + Openssl 0.9.8g
- MySQL 5.0.51
- PHP 5.2.5
- PHP 4.4.7
- phpMyAdmin 2.11.3
- FileZilla FTP Server 0.9.24
- Mercury Mail Transport System 4.52
In the past couple of years, I have stumbled upon a series of useful podcasts I listen to more or less regularly.
Below is a list of the ones I have found most useful.
- Hanselminutes – a great software development podcast by Scott Hanselman (focusing on MS technologies)
- TWiT – This Week In Tech – fun and informative weekly updates on what’s new in the tech world (by Leo Laporte & co.)
- [email protected] – web tech updates by Amber MacArthur and Leo Laporte
- SecurityNow – IT security by Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
- Ruby on Rails Podcast
- Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders – Stanford Technology Ventures Program
- Iinnovate – about innovation and entrepreneurship