December 24, 2007
Pull your act together
I have used a couple of good tools for both personal and professional organization during the last couple of years.
If you’re organizing work in a small company, a single project, a sports team, conferences, pub crawls or just yourself, some of the tools below might come in handy.
- Basecamp (37signals) – Project management and collaboration (small project, teams of < 50), free for a small number of projects
- Highrise (37signals) – Simple CRM for small organizations, free for limited use
- Google Calendar (Google) – A great online calendar with a very good mobile phone version, free
- Thoughtbag (GRECO) – Generic information tagging and sharing tool, free
- Backpack (37signals) -Neat personal organization application, free for a small number of projects